Coƒƒee §wirls & Velvét Cake ƒor You*

« Sblog | i love my teta and i love my jiddo too. » | for those of you who didn't know, my brother is go... » | google koosh » | as you can see i've got my Hello program up and ru... » | Still there » | Dreaming of Beirut. » | Happy Easter » | I <3 » | Awsimo! » | Noush »

[Wednesday, April 6]

***Easter Remix! *** [Mar26/27, Apr2/3, '05]


^Easter Sunday we all dress up like this beautiful girl..

Auntie Nada from Florida and her family, Aunt Lina, Grace and Joy, Aunt B and Uncle Stephen and Baby, Jason, Jiddo, and myself. We pile into 3 cars (I get the honors of driving mine ;) ) and head to church, taking up an entire row, and then some! I love this pic.. (there;s still Emma in the way back behind Joy too)..

^Making sure we're all there (including Jiddo, whose fashion is impeccable), we head back home for a Lebanese feast. Mmmm...

^My mother, though far, far away, watched her sisters and the entire family throughout the pm while Grace and I talked with Mark. We should praise God for giving us the genius we needed for msn chatting+webcam. oh, and google for this blog ;)

^Easter egg creations. I'm sure many of you did this. ah, but did you use the physics of mixing colour? Other than Skye, these are the youngest of the cousins (what i like to call 'the 3rd generation of cousins') & Grace is right before Mark (both part of the 2nd. I, of-course, am of the 1st of kin ;) ).

^An option on my phone cam =D ..Skye's eyes are just amazing...

^Flying around with a little help from Grace..

^They don't call her Gorgeous Grace for nuthin.

^One of my favourite photos. We never imagined Aunt B with kids. Psh. we were so right. I mean.. cmon. This is too awesomely beautiful of a family to imagine up.

^Grace and I have photos years and years ago of when we dressed alike; you know, same thing, just different colours =P. so we went shopping together.. and well.. we brought some of the good ol days back ;) I can honestly say that we are the closest girls among the cousins..

^I got so depressed after they left. I'd forgotten what it was like to hang around with someone my age-ish (and gender) of the same mentality, sharing a culture, and a past... So they better come back, or i'm headin to england.

As a Finale, I put together some fun snapshots! They include The Third Generation, 5 out of the 6 girls in the fam, easter egg artwork, some divas, our bunny rabbit, and some easter m'n'ms! With love y'all! [*Expand to max!] An Extra-special shoutout to Joy for taking over the photography for a while!!
:: {kwoo§hie}* was awake at [1:47 AM]

--::1 lava lamps::--

Very nice... Looks like everybody was having a good time... Pretty cool..

L8r...
Anonymous Anonymous wuz hurr, April 06, 2005 8:07 AM  

-::Pr♥ve It::-