Coƒƒee §wirls & Velvét Cake ƒor You*
[Friday, November 11]


________This week_________


was not so good.
- found something out that makes you feel so missing and nostalgic that you're going to throw up.
- found out one of the 3 bombs in Jordan was in the hotel where my dad was.
- found out two test grades. well that wasn't so bad. did alot better than i thought i did.
- got the chills from the change of drastically hot to drastically cold weather. look feel my fingers ad ma it's so freezin chilly.
- realized i was called a hairball about a week ago.<
- this is fun. (no hint intended FOR THE PUZZLE BELOW.UHUM)
- i haven't arrived to work on time all this week.
- seeing old friends is good. seeing old friends that have obviously changed (you get a hunch when they say "ew" when they first see you) is not so good.
- i enjoy my own puzzles. and no one else can. that's got to be an indication that i'm no fun.
- doing things the american way can create problems at home.
- i found out that we don't get holidays. so i'm gonna buy me a rifle, and sit at work and play target practice with the genius students who come in to use the lab during the holidays. the HOLIDAYS.
- undernapped. i need to catch up on sleeping in. over and out. around now. (don't get dizzy with all those directions)
:: {kwoo§hie}* was awake at [12:56 AM]
--::5 lava lamps::--
1. Haven't Experienced that yet...
2. Really?! Was he there at the time? He's ok, right??
3. Cool...
4. Me tooo... Acctually I got a bit of a fever and a bad tumy ache coz I (stupidly) took a hot shower and then walked into an airconditioned room... But I guess you already know that :P...
5. HAHA!! :P Yeah I guess fairy's a bit sensitive bout being called tinkerbell :P ;)... Haha! and I just saw your post on my site about that :P... What's the big deal anyway?
6. cool...
7. hehe... Me neither :P... I'm always 10- 15min late... and my work is like half a min away from where I'm staying :P... Its just that waking up @ 6:30 am seriously sux.. especially when you sleep @ 2 am :P...
8. Not to mention weird and akward... But what can you doo, life changes people, usually to the worse.... :(...
9. I enjoyed it! But I didn't finish it... too little time on my hands atm... maybe today in the afternoon.. :)...
10. Just doing things your way would be enough to do that... Believe me, I know...
11. Hey, watch out for my head, will ya? ;) :P....
12. I just woke up, so I'm cool... L8r :)....
2. Really?! Was he there at the time? He's ok, right??
3. Cool...
4. Me tooo... Acctually I got a bit of a fever and a bad tumy ache coz I (stupidly) took a hot shower and then walked into an airconditioned room... But I guess you already know that :P...
5. HAHA!! :P Yeah I guess fairy's a bit sensitive bout being called tinkerbell :P ;)... Haha! and I just saw your post on my site about that :P... What's the big deal anyway?
6. cool...
7. hehe... Me neither :P... I'm always 10- 15min late... and my work is like half a min away from where I'm staying :P... Its just that waking up @ 6:30 am seriously sux.. especially when you sleep @ 2 am :P...
8. Not to mention weird and akward... But what can you doo, life changes people, usually to the worse.... :(...
9. I enjoyed it! But I didn't finish it... too little time on my hands atm... maybe today in the afternoon.. :)...
10. Just doing things your way would be enough to do that... Believe me, I know...
11. Hey, watch out for my head, will ya? ;) :P....
12. I just woke up, so I'm cool... L8r :)....
wuz hurr, November 11, 2005 3:05 AM
HEY HEY HEY!
The 1:1 reponse style is my field....DO NOT TRESPASS!!!! ya hear?!!?!?!
...and sous...just tell me who said "ew" woo ana bfarjee(ya)!!!! (already got my sleeves up!)
The 1:1 reponse style is my field....DO NOT TRESPASS!!!! ya hear?!!?!?!
...and sous...just tell me who said "ew" woo ana bfarjee(ya)!!!! (already got my sleeves up!)
wuz hurr, November 11, 2005 7:16 AM
Hey sorry bout that noush... ;)... hehe...
wuz hurr, November 11, 2005 12:00 PM
3annik gastrocnemius why i'll... WHY I'LL @#%&@#$%^#%^%^#%&*@!#^#%&*@$%%&*!!!!!
khekhekhe!!!! hope next week is better but im sure all of can can say thank God its friday.... except for you ous cause u got work 2morrow (saturday) hehehe
khekhekhe!!!! hope next week is better but im sure all of can can say thank God its friday.... except for you ous cause u got work 2morrow (saturday) hehehe
wuz hurr, November 11, 2005 4:18 PM
Yeah... I get my weekend early :P...
wuz hurr, November 12, 2005 12:25 AM
