Coƒƒee §wirls & Velvét Cake ƒor You*

« Sblog | breathe in » | elvis presley meets chris .... car.... carra.... .... » | one of my favourite tshirts.. that belongs to mark... » | she was my sister for a while a year and a bit... ... » | gawi giddan. » | this first pic i took with mark's phone. one of my... » | yes? » | little little bear » | babysitting. in sunday attire. » | serenity »

[Sunday, February 26]

1/4


so i spent whole minutes on it and then it didn't work.
but Happy Birthday Ous!
(....dare i say it?)
(...yeaaaaah) : old person!!!
=P (hehe... irony; give me couple of more hours.)
:: {kwoo§hie}* was awake at [7:13 PM]

--::1 lava lamps::--

I got the pic on hello... what can I say koosh... pretty awesome... thanks :)...

Couple more hours and u'll be 21... soo habby birssday too yooo toooooo =P ;)...

BTW... 23 seems like a pretty weird number :S... All I know is that 22 rocked hard :) (Thank God for that... He has blessed beyond my expectations)!! Hopefully 23 will rock harder... All I know is that God has some plans for me, and I just can't wait to see how those will end up :)....

I know... long comment... Well its not everyday that its my birthday =P... Will be back tomorrow ;)...
Blogger Unknown wuz hurr, February 26, 2006 10:40 PM  

-::Pr♥ve It::-