Coƒƒee §wirls & Velvét Cake ƒor You*

« Sblog | Thanksgiving Luncheon Nov24.05 » | and the Evening Stroll » | the return of the background making. » | O0O0O0O Spinnin' O0O0O0O » | i guess i can retire this now... » | -::A few of the very many photos from the concert::- » | Mute Math & Mae. » | ********No, NO ONE compares. ************ » | i paused before entering for class. » | All work.....and no play. »

[Tuesday, November 29]

Cmas excitement.


Day 1.

and Day 2.

Niiiiiiiice.

:: {kwoo§hie}* was awake at [11:51 AM]

--::4 lava lamps::--

hehe =D
far from everything is not a problem.
far from everyone is though. (sigh)...

so guess the ttl hours.
Blogger {kwoo§hie}* wuz hurr, November 29, 2005 4:47 PM  
Hey, you're gonna be passing near where my bro's stayin... cool... Well, All I can do is wish you is a nice Christmas... wish you could be here though...
Anonymous Anonymous wuz hurr, November 29, 2005 5:40 PM  
I. Can't. Wait. I can't wait so much, I've been on two hours of shut-eye a day, trying to invent a time machine to skip through the time between now and the break. I can't wait so much I've been trying to beat myself into a come to wake up just in time to take a shower and celebrate Christmas. In fact, I can't wait so much, I'm developing a genetic defect in my brain. I call it "The Anti-Butterfly Effect..." It's meant to take you into the future instead of the past...
Blogger Adonis wuz hurr, December 01, 2005 3:27 PM  
ado you're hilarious.

i can't wait so much too.
Blogger {kwoo§hie}* wuz hurr, December 01, 2005 11:15 PM  

-::Pr♥ve It::-